Monday, July 6, 2009

Robert Gets His Birthday Present

NO CHEMO!!!!!

We met with the oncologist this mornig who said he would have bet on my needing chemo based on all of the pre-op testing, but after reading the pathology reports he feels that the radiation treatments are all I need. We didn't know whether to scream, cry or both. Plus on top of this, we got the news that the BRACA test came back negative. This is such a fantastic day! Champagne will definitely be flowing in the Spitzer household tonight!

6 comments:

  1. YAAAA!!!! That's great news!!! Happy Birthday Mr Bloggoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right, Kathie!!!!! Happy Birthday Mr. Bloggoo!!! Lotsa love and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super happy for you, Kathie! I'm not looking forward to chemo - but I do feel good that any rogue cells that may have gotten loose will get zapped so I am welcoming the chemo due to that. You may want to get a 2nd opinion if you haven't already - so you can feel confident it's the right way to go since we want this to be a one-shot deal and never have to deal with it again, know what I mean? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome news! Happy Birthday, Robert! I hope I will be able to visit you soon! Miss and love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPPEEEE - great news xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete