Monday, June 15, 2009

The Adventure Starts

Can't believe I am actually doing a blog and that I could actually figure out how to do it!!! Julie is to blame for this as she shamed me (without know it) to create my own, as I found myself continually going into her blog to see how she was doing!



Today is Monday and two days before the 2 for 1 special. Trying to get everything in order before Wednesday so I don't come back from the hospital wanting to clean up (not that Robert, Jason or Elizabeth will let me ... umph, maybe I could get use to it). We are almost finished in getting Jason completely moved it, though there is not one room in this house that is "completely" without chaos, the goal is total order by 6:00 pm tomorrow (wish I could inject that emoticon that has the laughing face rolling back and forth).



Elizabeth, Robert and I went wig shopping on Saturday. Definitely not an easy task. But after 3 stores and lots of try-ons (they never once complained), I finally settled on the one that they said made me light up with smiles. I am finally going to have what I never could before, long flowing wavy locks! My new alter ego is called "Cassandra". Will post pictures of her down the road after her "unveiling". VA VA VOOM

6 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I can't wait to see "Cassandra". Big hugs!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I can't wait to meet Cassandra! Glad you decided to do a blog - I'll be curious how you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOOO SCARED...Cassandra?!?! Sounds like a wild woman just like you...is Roberto up for the challenge?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is the way to go. Now I can stalk you (and Cassandra) without really stalking you:) -many hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathie, this is a great way to share your journey. I am thinking of you and know that since you are such a strong woman.... you will make it through this and recover quickly. I also can't wait to see Cassandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathie,

    The L.A. office is definitely keeping both you and Julie in our prayers! Can't wait for Cassandra to make her world debut!!! HUGS from Los Angeles!!!

    ReplyDelete