Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sleeping Beauty Awakes

Okay, I understand that we need a little clarification here... I am Bloggoo and not BLOGO. Though I might have hair that resembles the dearly departed Governor of Illinois, I am not him, nor are we related. My blogs are more like something you would expect from Mr. Magoo, and therefore Bloggoo (or if you insist Blogoo). Now to the subject at hand...Kathie.
Our dear Madame has finally awoken from her drug induced sleep. She has been awake for a few hours and actually had some lunch and dinner. Just wanted to let you know that she should be coming home from the hospital tomorrow.
The physical therapist came in and evaluated Kathie and has said that she is where most people are after a week. As Kathie will be home tomorrow, I expect that she will be more than able to continue with this blog, so allow me to bid you All the Best. Again, I cannot express how much Kathie and the family appreciate all your Concern and Prayers - Thank You, Again.
In closing I only have one question, why is it that the Medical industry is more concerned with baldness and gout then REALLY finding a cure or a vaccine to END Breast Cancer NOW! I'll leave it to your imagination as to why that might be.
May you All Stay Well, Stay Safe and Be Happy!
Love You All

8 comments:

  1. Good Job Mr. Bloggoo, I think you did a good job! We need some sort of cure for all Cancers! There is just too much of this going around. You know it's 1 in 4. Awareness is key hoping to catch at Stage I instead of III or IV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Mr. Bloggoo, I think you did a good job! We need some sort of cure for all Cancers! There is just too much of this going around. You know it's 1 in 4. Awareness is key hoping to catch at Stage I instead of III or IV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I read this correctly -- Kathie is where most people are a week into their recovery? There is no way to slow her down :)Now it is time to come home and find a comfortable place to continue resting. This is a huge step and one we are celebrating. As promised Kathy, I will have a martini to celebrate each of your milestones:) Hugs and kisses to you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all sweetened by the news and knowing that Kathie is doing alright. She's an amazing person! Many prayers and much love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Mr. Blogoo for keeping us all up on the news! It's wonderful to know that Kathie is doing better than ok at this point. I agree, there's no keeping her down! You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for the updates Robert.... I agree with you, nothing will keep Kathie from fighting this horrible disease. Her love for you and your family will keep her moving in a positive direction. Hmm, Dr. House.... I can just hear Kathie saying that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, Robert. :) Kathie is kicking' cancer's ass! yay! I'm a week into my surgery recovery and have to say it still hurts a darn lot and I still have one of the drains left (out of 3) so be sure to pamper that girl and keep her resting so she can keep healing at a rapid pace...these things do take time and shouldn't be rushed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Kathie! I am not surprised that you are doing so well :) Mr. Bloggoo I am from Chicago and we love to hate our ex-gov so no chance of any confusion there, you are doing a fabulous job! Kathie you and Julie are included in my family's circle of prayers. My dad has been a deacon for the Catholic church for over 35 yrs so he really really really knows how to pray :)

    ReplyDelete