Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kathie is out of Surgery

Kathie came out of surgery at about 3:10pm. Right now she is in Recovery and her nurse has said that all of her vitals are fine, and that she is resting comfortably. She should be moved up to a room in about an hour or so. The Doctor believes that she was able to remove all of the questionable areas and that Kathie did not lose a lot of blood. Now we have to wait for the tests to come back from pathology, in about a week.
It is my hope that Kathie will be able to blog this evening and give you a more personal view of her day. Forgive my inexperience at blogging, I actually am not a bloggee (as I do not read blogs), nor am I (obviously) a blogger. I guess I am more like a bloggoo, that is someone like Mr. Magoo attempting to blog.
I would like to Thank everyone for their good wishes, and especially for your prayers - keep up the good work.

With Love to All,
Robert, Jason & Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. You have done a wonderful job Mr Blogoo! Kathie has been in my prayers and heart all day today. I have been watching this page periodically for this type of great news. Hugs and kisses to you and the family for all the strength and support you give Kathie....and her friends:) Please tell her I send my love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Mr.Blogoo LOL - I needed to laugh right then so thanks for being the one to make it happen. I'm so glad Kathie did well and is resting. Having just been through this just a few days ago myself, I know the stress and worry that goes along with this, not to mention the pain and nausea and all of that. Morphine is her friend right now so I hope she presses that pump button as often as it lets her have more of it to keep her comfortable - she'll need it. Love and hugs to all of you! Great job Robert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember, you are always and in all ways greater than you think. That goes for Mr. Blogoo as well :-)

    ReplyDelete