Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday - 24 hours and counting!

Today will be spent putting together lists of things that need to get done and hopefully being able to cross them all off as complete. I will just feel so much better if the chaos in this house finally gets organized with everything in its place (haven't even started taking the drugs and I am already delusional!) . Getting my nails done at noon "a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do".

Elizabeth gave me last night the most fantastic basket of "goodies", soft button down jammies (you would not believe how hard these are to find), socks so soft I may never take them off, lotions, creams, foot massage paraphernalia, 2 bracelets, Teddy Bear, etc. Am looking forward to using all of the items as it is impossible to feel like crap if they are being used at the same time ...think back to the harem days when there was a different person working on each of your limbs ... I might get use to this! Peel me a grape anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Kathie,

    Best of luck tomorrow. I know things will work out as they should. I, too, cannot wait to see pics of Cassandra!
    Talk w/you soon!
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovey!

    I am so excited about this blog! What a great idea to keep everyone involved and updated.
    I am also pretty excited to see Cassandra! What a hot mama she will be!

    Good Luck tomorrow!
    Love you lots!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete