Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OOH, I Forgot

Dr. Hart also removed my 3 drains yesterday! So I can shower now! Granted it would be nice to take a shower, but will miss Robert giving me my daily bath and washing my hair! He actually blew on my belly button (like a little baby) yesterday and yes I did giggle (very Innocent .. so get your minds out of the gutter... That means you Tammy and Claire)! What a man! I could NEVER have gone through any of this without his unconditional love, strength, courage and humor.

I have heard from several of you that you miss his input on the blog, so I will ask him to be a guest "blogger" on the site tomorrow.

I also had a facial today ... that felt so fantastic. Had the appointment before all of this came about and decided to keep it, I am so glad that I did. The pampering from her with besides the facial, she also massages the neck, shoulders, hands and feet felt so relaxing ... I know feel like gumby!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, it is sooooo good to hear from you and especially with GOOD news! I was kinda getting worried cause there were not postings since Monday (yes, I know, I am a worrier!) Take care and keep the good news coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does this mean no additional treatments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a rockstar! Sending loads of love and hugs from chitown...jin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, possibility of no chemo or radiation! Our prayers are working! You sound really really good, and all kinds of great things are happening. I'm really relieved for you. And glad you got to enjoy a facial, massage, sushi, sake, etc. Not to mention all the love from Mr. Blogoo. So glad also to hear the lymph nodes were clear. That's the best news yet. xxxxxooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. jersey girl -not sure if you have seen it - but if you havent get it on tivo... real housewives of New Jersey... entertainment value ++++++

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is unbelieveable news...belly blowing, facials, drains removed AND you are on progress with your recovery. None of these things surprise me....you are a shining star:)Still praying for you and drinking martinis in your honor. I think I will have 2 tonight to celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so WRONGLY accused of both Double D's and "blowing" commentary...not sure WHY you hate me so with this defamatory and instigation...INNOCENT I tell you! YOU are the BAD influence on me (do you think we could get a 2-for-1 or 4-for-2 on the double d's)?!?! SO THRILLED all is going so well that I may just have to join Erica in a Martini or three...Can I stop by after Pat Benatar tomorrow night?!?!

    ReplyDelete