Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Evening of the Operation

You are all probably waiting patiently for Kathie to continue this blog. Well, sorry to say you are still stuck with Mr. Blaggoo. Kathie was moved to her room about 5pm and was actually able to drink some broth, grape juice and a few spoonfuls of jello before the pain and nausea took it's toll. We were able to get her a fresh new injection of Morphine which put her to sleep. In fact, the little cutie is still sleeping - definitely the best thing for her right now.
Since Kathie is sleeping there is probably no reason to keep you good people up to check up on this blog. So, go enjoy a good evening and please remember Kathie in your prayers before you retire for the night.
Tomorrow is a new day, and the beginning of the battle to bring Kathie into full health as quickly as possible. I am sure that you all feel, as I do, that we wish we could do more but you should know that your thoughts and prayers do work and we appreciate them. As for Kathie, she is in the best of care and even has a private nurse to watch over her tonight. Until tomorrow, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
Love to All

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Diana and I am here to let you know that I am praying for you! I also want to thank you for saving one of my best friends lives, Julie. With out your terrible diagnosis she would not have discovered her breast cancer. I have heard lots of wonderful things about you, including your strength that will definitely pull you through this! My thoughts and prayers are you with and your family!

    Diana
    (Julie's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and also "with you"! I like to mix things up to keep people on their feet! :oP

    ReplyDelete